If you're interested in climbing guiding or instruction please get in touch on paul_swail@hotmail.com or 00447793453278!

Wednesday 29 October 2014

New blog, good times and adventures all the way......


Doing my bit for Wilkestock

So here it is - a little blog of my own.

New routing on Owey - credit Craig Hiller.

It has been an amazing year for work, play and fun times and lets hope there are many more adventure in the years to come.  I have as usual been really rubbish at keeping a blog up to date but maybe that will change.

hanging with the Oldrids.
So along with quitting my job, passing my guides summer test, onsighting more E6's in one year than my whole life, head pointing a few E7's and getting taken on by a sponsor like Rab it has been a totally unforgettable year! The bottom line is that I have just been really enjoying myself........

Lots of sun baked rock in N Wales.


No comments:

Post a Comment